6.13.2010

Monthly Obsession - Order Strigiformes (Owl)

I've decided to introduce this new section, Monthly Obsession, to one of my favorites, Owls.
They are just amazing. Pure and simple. Every shape, size and color of them are just cool as can be. And, they've been popping up a lot over the last couple of years. I recently saw a preview to a new CGI movie called Legend of the Guardians that looked so beautiful, I almost fell out of my seat (and has one of my favorite voices ever, Hugo Weaving).
So, here's a few cool-looking items that you can use to spruce up your home or closet... Granted, it takes some patience to weed through the kitch, but there are some really awesome things out there. Enjoy!

1. Great Horned Owl, 2. Powerful Owl, 3. Curiouser Lamp, 4. Hoot Owl Kids Hat, 5. Umbrella Stand6. Wise, 7. Owl Test,  8. Hoot Hoot Hooray earrings
Pics at top via here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment